To accept Michael’s research directly around email, greatfully SIGN UP HERE
- EURNZD threatens double tip relapse with a mangle next 1.7124
- Check out a 4Q projections in a Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Strategy Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
EUR/NZD Daily Chart
Technical Outlook: EURNZD has been trade within a proportions of a extended ascending pitchfork formation fluctuating off a 2016 / 2017 pitch lows with cost reversing off together insurgency this month. As it stands now, a span is staid to post and outward week annulment candle off insurgency (bearish) with a mangle of a new lows risking a double tip relapse targeting 1.6881-1.6930. Note that ongoing movement dissimilarity serve highlights this hazard and nonetheless a broader concentration stays higher, a near-term risk is for a improvement lower.
New to Forex? Get started with this Free Beginners Guide
EUR/NZD 240min Chart
Notes: A closer demeanour during cost movement highlights near-term connection support here during 1.7124 with a mangle / tighten next this threshold indispensable to countenance a double tip breakdown. Such a unfolding targets initial support objectives during a monthly open during 1.7009 corroborated by a 61.8% retracement during 1.6923 and a totalled pierce into 1.6881. Note that a median line also converges on this threshold streamer into a tighten of a month (area of seductiveness for probable depletion / prolonged entries).
Bottom line: I’ll preference vanishing strength while next a weekly open during 1.7332 with a crack above 1.7409 indispensable to countenance resumption of a broader up-trend. Ultimately, a pierce reduce towards constructional support would offer some-more auspicious long-entries. Keep in mind we have a recover of pivotal Eurozone acceleration and practice information on daub this Thursday.
Join Michael on Friday for his bi-weekly Live Webinar on a Foundations of Technical Analysis- Register for Free Here!
Relevant Data Releases
Why does a normal merchant lose? Avoid these Mistakes in your trading
Other Setups in Play
- AUD/USD Short-Term Indecision into Long-Term Direction
- Weekly Technical Outlook: Key Setups in Play Heading into Monthly Close
- Ethereum Price Rally Stalls Ahead of Key Resistance Targets
- NZD/JPY Range Break Targets Fresh Monthly Lows
– Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michael on Twitter @MBForex or hit him during email@example.com