- EUR/USD pivotal operation in concentration streamer into NFP
- Updated targets cancellation levels
- Looking for some-more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017 Trading Guides. Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 13:30GMT (8:30ET)
Technical Outlook: The pivotal concentration operation for Euro stays 1.0527-1.0620 streamer into tomorrow’s U.S. Non-Farm Payrolls report. A crack of this segment puts into concentration pivotal insurgency broader bearish cancellation during 1.0661 where a 100-day relocating normal converges on a 50% retracement and slope resistance. A tighten above this segment would be indispensable to keep a long-bias in play and would advise a larger-scale liberation is underway in a Euro. Keep in mind that if we tighten during these levels, a span will have finished an outside-day annulment off pivotal Fibonacci support (near-term constructive). Critical support stays solid during 1.0455/62 – a segment tangible by a connection of a 2015 lows, a 1/11 pitch low, a 76.4% retracement and a median-line fluctuating off a Jan high.
Notes: Today’s post-ECB high purebred only pips above a weekly open before pulling back, serve highlighting a near-term stress of a 1.0527-1.0620range- demeanour for a mangle (Ultimately, a crack is favored). From a trade standpoint, streamer into NFPs we would be meddlesome in vanishing strength towards 1.0661on a spike OR shopping a some-more poignant drop down towards pivotal connection support during 1.0455/62.
- A outline of a DailyFX Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) shows traders are net-short EURUSD- a ratio stands during -1.06 (48% of traders are long)- diseased bullish reading
- Long positions are 8.8% reduce than yesterday and 15.4% next levels seen final week
- Short positions are 0.3% aloft than yesterday and 17.9% above levels seen final week
- Open seductiveness is 4.3% reduce than yesterday and 17.7% next a monthly normal
- While a stream SSI form continues to indicate higher, it’s value observant that a new squeezing in a ratio (flip to net-short) on descending open seductiveness shows a sell throng might be t thinning out here. Look for this energetic to mature in a entrance days with a serve build in brief positions / open seductiveness to advise that a some-more suggestive low might be in place.
Relevant Data Releases
Looking for trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017 1Q Projections
Other Setups in Play:
- Nikkei 225 Battle Lines Drawn- Key Levels to Know
- Weekly Strategy Webinar: USD Volatility in Focus
- DXY Do or Die – Trendline Break to Seal a Fate
- USD/JPY Decision Time- 112.30 Line in a Sand
- Crude Prices Flirt with Key Resistance- 2017 Opening Range Intact
Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX Follow Michael on Twitter @MBForex hit him during email@example.com or Click Here to be combined to his email placement list.