To accept Michael’s research directly around email, greatfully SIGN UP HERE
- Bitcoin responds to connection support- pivotal concentration operation now 2258-2522
- Check out a New 3Q projections in a Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts.
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Strategy Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
Technical Outlook: Bitcoin responded to a pivotal support connection this week during 2258 where a 61.8% prolongation of a decrease off a record highs converges on simple median-line support. This threshold might continue to offer a near-term postpone though a medium-term opinion stays slanted to a downside after Sunday’s breakdown. Interim insurgency stands with a monthly open 2465 with a crack / tighten above a 2017 high-day tighten during 2667 indispensable to symbol resumption of a broader uptrend.
Notes: A closer demeanour during a 240min draft sees bullish dissimilarity into these new lows, serve highlighting a risk for a near-term liberation in a span (note that a span is on gait to post an outside-day annulment off a lows today).
That said, demeanour for initial insurgency during 2455/65 corroborated by a median-line connection around ~2522– both areas of seductiveness for probable near-term depletion / short-entries. If a early-month relapse is an denote of a spin in broader trend, cost should not surpass 2640.
Interim support stays with a Fibonacci connection during 2258/64 with a mangle next a median-line targeting successive support objectives during 2120 a 200-day relocating average, now ~1996. From a trade standpoint, a evident risk is for a miscarry to deposit aloft here though ultimately, a opinion stays bearish while within this arrangement / next a monthly operation highs.
Join Michael on Jul 21st for a Live Webinar on a Foundations of Technical Analysis- Register for Free Here!
Relevant Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Did EUR/GBP Just Top?
- NZD/USD Rally Unravels Ahead of Yellen Testimony
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis: Price Testing Key Slope Support
- Strategy Webinar: Dollar Crosses, Gold in Focus as Yellen takes Center Stage
– Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michael on Twitter @MBForex or hit him during email@example.com.