- USDMXN carves weekly opening operation only next resistance
- Updated targets cancellation levels
- Join Michael for Live Weekly Strategy Webinars on Mondays at 12:30GMT
Technical Outlook: USDMXN pennyless next trendline support fluctuating off a 2015 lows behind in Mar with a slope charity insurgency ever since. The span incited from connection slope insurgency this week with a pullback now eyeing initial support during a weekly open / Apr trendline ~18.8931with a mangle next a monthly open 18.7885 needed to symbol resumption of a broader downtrend. Initial insurgency stands during 19.2997backed by broader bearish cancellation into 19.6402.
Check out a 2Q projections in a Free DailyFX Trading Forecasts
Notes:Momentum dissimilarity into this insurgency section was a hallmark for a near-term pullback that is now coming initial support. Look for a mangle of this operation between 18.8931-19.2996 for superintendence on a evident directional disposition with a crack aloft towards pivotal insurgency to eventually offer some-more auspicious brief entries. From a trade standpoint, while within a proportions of this operation I’ll still preference offered rallies.
See how shifts in retail positioning are fulfilment marketplace trends.
Other Setups in Play:
- GBP/USD: Rally Under Review- Bank of England Super Thursday on Deck
- NZD/USD: Vulnerable Ahead of RBNZ – Range Break in Focus
- Post-French Election EUR/USD Game Plan
- Webinar: Post NFP / French Elections Setups- RBNZ, BoE in Focus
– Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX