- USD Crosses in concentration as dollar indices vigilance near-term exhaustion
- Updated targets cancellation levels
- Looking for some-more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2016 4Q Projections
The majors are trade during pivotal rhythm points to start a week with a USD convene during risk near-term. Keep in mind it’s a condensed holiday week and liquidity will start to tie over a subsequent few days so we’ll wish to stay nimble here. Key technical setups discussed on EURUSD, EURGBP, EURAUD, AUDUSD, AUDNZD, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, Gold, Silver and Crude Oil.
Relevant Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Gold Prices into Support as Trump Rally Ignites a Dollar
- USD/CAD Testing Monthly Open Support Ahead of Canada CPI
- AUD/USD Breakdown to Turn or Burn on Aussie Employment, US CPI
- EUR/GBP Eyeing Support Targets Ahead of UK Jobless Claims
—Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays on DailyFX during 13:30 GMT (8:30ET)
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex hit him during firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be combined to his email placement list.