- Review of stream / active setups into a start of a week
- Updated targets cancellation levels
- Looking for some-more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017Trading Guides. Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 13:30GMT (8:30ET)
The calendar is light streamer into a start of a week and executive concentration will be on a initial few days of President Trump’s administration. The dollar is during risk for a near-term miscarry though a broader opinion stays weighted to a downside with a argent crosses of sold seductiveness after final week’s reversal. Updated technical setups discussed on DXY, Gold, USDCAD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, EURGBP, GBPNZD, Crude, NATGAS, Copper AUDUSD.
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- USD/CAD Rebound Susceptible to Jump in Canada CPI
- EUR/USD Rally Eyes Near-term Resistance Ahead of ECB
- Gold Rebound Takes Out 1Q Targets- 1220 Barrier Critical
- GBP/USD Eyes Last Line of Defense Ahead of UK Jobs, US CPI
—Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex hit him during firstname.lastname@example.org or Click Here to be combined to his email placement list.