- Review of stream / active setups in concentration into a start of Feb trade
- Updated targets cancellation levels
- Looking for some-more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017Trading Guides. Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 13:30GMT (8:30ET)
It’s a light week for U.S. eventuality risk and a concentration shifts to a RBA RBNZ seductiveness rate decisions over a subsequent few days. The majors are trade nearby pivotal greeting levels early in a month with a USD staid for a miscarry as a DXY binds support into 99.53. Updated technical setups discussed on DXY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDUSD, AUDJPY, USDCAD, Crude, Gold, Copper, NATGAS, Silver USDJPY.
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- EUR/USD Risks Near-term Exhaustion Heading into NFPs
- GBP/USD Rally Looks to Super Thursday for Fuel
- Gold Prices Vulnerable to FOMC- Levels to Know
- NZD/USD Breakout or Fake-out? NZ Employment to Offer Cues
—Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex hit him during email@example.com or Click Here to be combined to his email placement list.