- Review of stream / active setups in concentration into a start of a week
- Updated targets cancellation levels
- Looking for some-more trade ideas? Review DailyFX’s 2017Trading Guides. Join Michael for Live Weekly Trading Webinars on Mondays at 13:30GMT (8:30ET)
The semi-annual Humphrey-Hawkins testimony with Chair Janet Yellen takes core theatre this week and a broader technical concentration for a DXY stays constructive. Updated technical setups discussed on DXY, USDCAD, NZDUSD, USDJPY, USDJPY, AUDJPY, AUDUSD, Crude Oil, Silver, Natural Gas, Gold, EURUSD, GBPUSD GBPJPY.
Key Data Releases
Other Setups in Play:
- Silver Eyes Key Resistance- Weakness to Be Viewed as Opportunity
- EUR/USD Eyes 1.0580 Support Ahead of 4Q GDP
- NZD/USD Rally Vulnerable Ahead of 7300- New Zealand CPI on Tap
- AUD/USD Risks Exhaustion on Record Low Core Inflation
—Written by Michael Boutros, Currency Strategist with DailyFX
Follow Michaelon Twitter @MBForex hit him during email@example.com or Click Here to be combined to his email placement list.